Masters Law Offices has provided legal advice and services for clients in Tacoma, Pierce County and the surrounding counties for 30+ years. For the past 15 years, the law office has especially focused its efforts on the following:
- Probate court matters
- Wills and inheritance help
- Durable power of attorney
- Living Wills
- Trusts for minor children
- Special needs trusts
- Estate planning and related matters
- Contested Wills
- Community property agreements
- Trusts for pets
- Grandchildren trusts
- Real estate transfers from the deceased to heirs or buyers
- Representation for executors who reside outside Pierce County
- Representation for executors who reside outside Washington State
- Clear real estate title where owner has passed away
- Serve as personal representative for client’s estate
Clients ask us:
- My loved one passed away, what do I do with their Will?
- How do I get authority to take care of their affairs—and stop people who don’t have authority?
- How can I pay their burial and other bills?
- What if they have real estate? What do I do with it?
We also make home, hospital, & nursing home appointments!