Questions about Probate or Wills? Protect Your Family’s Inheritance with an Attorney Having 30+ Years of Legal Experience in Tacoma, WA
Masters Law Offices gladly handles probates and probate court matters, Wills, estate planning, power of attorney, inheritance matters, real estate transfers in probate, community property agreement, guardianship matters, directive to physician, and trust revocations or cancellations.
Our philosophy is to help clients with the following:
- Make client’s life easier and save client time
- Simplify probate duties and inheritance matters
- Take care of assets and debts of the deceased
- Transfer assets to heirs and beneficiaries
- Accomplish the legal duties of probate
- Prepare Wills and other documents
- Create personal estate planning solutions
- Plan giving assets to heirs and minor children
- Designate a guardian for minor children
- Give practical legal advice and assistance
We listen. We counsel. We advise. We teach and explain.
We show clients what needs to be done and how to do it.
We help with the required probate papers. We go to court. We simplify. We welcome client questions.
We help clients solve their probate legal difficulties. We provide sensible solutions for probate and Wills.